A postdoctoral position is currently available at Blanco’s lab to work on the epitranscriptomic regulation of tumour growth and microenvironment crosstalk at the Cancer Research Centre in Salamanca.
Highly-motivated researchers holding a PhD and with experience at least in some of the following areas:
- phenotypic analysis of genetically engineered mice
- cancer biology, tumour microenvironment
- RNA-seq data or scRNAseq
Recent publications from our lab :
- Nombela et al. (2021). Molecular Cancer 20 (1), 1-30
- Gkatza, et al. (2019). PLoS biology 17 (6), e3000297
- M Janin, et al. (2019). Acta neuropathologica 138 (6), 1053-74
- L Van Haute, et al. (2016) Nature communications 7 (1), 1-10
- Blanco S, et al. (2016). Nature 534(7607):335-40
- Blanco S, et al. (2014). EMBO J. 33(18):2020-39
More information on our research can be found at https://blancolab.csic.es/
Positions are available to start in April 2022 (negotiable).
To apply submit your CV to the PI at email@example.com
For additional information on the project and job conditions, check with the PI.